Afro Puff Bun w/ Bangs Drawstring Ponytail Short Kinky Curly Clip in Wrap Updo Hairpieces Extention Wig for African American Women
High Material: High quality heat resistant synthetic hair high puff drawstring ponytail curlybun with bangs hair,which looks, moves and fells like real hair. Creative design：One Part is bangs and the other is hair bun .This pineapple ponytail with bangs will bring you a novel experience. Diametaer: About 6 inches;
Comes Curly and Ready to Wear: Just put your own hair into a bun, then attach the extension piece with drawstring and combs and go!
Fashion style: Short Afro Puff Ponytail Drawstring Looks Completely Natural without Shining under the Sun, give you the fashionable and young look. It isn’t only suitable for adults, but also for teenagers/kids
2. Attach the piece to your own bun, and pull the drawstring so that it is securely fastened.
3. Extend the front of the piece forward and clip it just behind your hairline, so that the curls fall loosely down your forehead.
1. For a more natural bangs look, please tie your own hair bun on the top of your head, please don’t worry, we have improved the products, buns become lager and bangs become longer.
2. Before using it, please shack it first to make the curl natural, and after wearing it, you can style the curl slightly and gently as you like; of course, if the bangs are too long, you can cut some hair down.
3. Usually this hair bun don’t need to wash but need to maintain, if you want to wash it, please be gently, and use non-oil care spray for synthetic hair.
Never have a bad hair day again! Notice: Due to synthetic hair has different properties from human hair, you have to care for the hair differently in order to make it last as long as possible. 1)The shampoo should be mild or a shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair. 2)Purchase a detangling conditioner. Conditioners are usually labeled by type. So, they will say moisturizing, volumizing, or detangling on the front of the bottle. 3)Use a microfiber towel for drying. It dries the hair without ruffling the strands of hair. 4)When your extensions start to look dry or without sheen, rub a light weight oil such as jojoba oil through the hair. Leave it for an hour, and then wipe off excess oil by blotting with a towel..
If necessary, wash out the excess with a dollop of mild shampoo and rinse. Hope you can have a good shopping.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …