Notice: What you receive will be thenewest model (10 colors + 10 flashings) based on the above info. NOT the one with 4 COLORS in the pics.
LED light therapy (LED) Low-level light therapy (LLLT) Photodynamic therapy (PDT) Deep penetrating light therapy (DPL)
FOR: FACE and BODY Application 1. SPA 2. Home use 3. Beauty Salon It is composed of 287 kinds of special medical SLD bulbs, Red (640nm), Blue (423nm), Green (532nm), Yellow (583nm), and four different wavelengths of irradiated medical LED. LLLT PDT light therapy facilitates healing and pain reduction, recently been used in acne treatment, skincare, postoperative recovery, and obesity treatment. 4 In-1 system with RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW LED light therapy 1. Red- 640nm wavelengths, penetrate skin 1 ~ 6mm To regenerate skin cells, it promotes blood circulation, relieves acne scarring, and allergic dermatitis, relieves pain, activates the active ingredients, and has a good effect.
2. Blue- a wavelength of 423nm, penetrates skin 1mm Good help for killing acne bacteria inhibiting sebaceous glands, preventing wound infection calming allergic skin.
3. Green -Wavelength 532nm, penetrate skin 0.5 ~ 2mm Have a suitable physical for sensitive skin and a mental calming effect.
An effective treatment for skin Hongyun / erythema relieves redness, swelling, and other pigment effects.
LED Light FAQ
1. Am I a candidate for LED light therapy? Light therapy is not for everyone.
Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizures.
Herbs and over-the-counter medications such as psoralen and St. John's Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
Currently on photosensitive drugs.
Now taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet
Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
Restore the skin's natural collagen production
Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
Reduce skin redness, scarring, and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne products with it? Yes. Your results will be faster if you use a high-quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used before using your LED devices but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with it? Yes. Light therapy increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high-quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use it? And how long will it take to see results? For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works; it's just a matter of "How long will it take." Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren't persistent; this is no exception. If you don't follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results, and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this product will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …