Notice: What you receive will be the newest model (10 colors + 10 flashing) based on the above info . NOT the one with 4 COLORS in the pics.
LED light therapy (LED) Low-level light therapy (LLLT) Photodynamic therapy (PDT) Deep penetrating light therapy (DPL)
Anti-Acne Reduce redness Get smaller pores Get a youthful glow Get a more even skin tone Get firmer and more taut skin Reduce fine lines and wrinkles Benefits of LED/DPL treatments
Improves skin tone and clears blemishes.
Smoothes skin texture, lessens coarseness and reduces pore size.
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, smile lines, nasolabial folds, worry lines.
Regenerates skin by activating fibroblast cells to increase production of collagen and elastin.
Helps improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin and irregular pigmentation.
Enhances skin moisture which helps skin regain its youthful fullness.
Increases circulation which helps reduce melanin production, the cause of brown age spots.
Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin.
Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells.
Reduces skin degradation caused by age and environmental exposure.
Reduces the appearance of overall redness and flushing.
Reduces minor aches and pains: muscle and joint aches, sprains, back pain, muscle spasms and the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
FOR: FACE and BODY Application 1. SPA 2. Home use 3. Beauty Salon It is composed of 287 kinds of special medical SLD bulbs, Red (640nm), Blue (423nm), Green (532nm), Yellow (583nm), 4 different wavelengths irradiated medical LED. LLLT PDT light therapy facilitates healing, pain reduction, recently used in the acne treatment, skin care, postoperative recovery and obesity treatment . 4 In 1 system with RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW LED light therapy 1. Red- 640nm wavelengths, penetrate into skin 1 ~ 6mm For the regeneration of skin cells, promote blood circulation, relieve acne scarring, allergic dermatitis, relieve pain, activate the active ingredients has a good effect.
2. Blue- a wavelength of 423nm, penetrate into skin 1mm Good help for kill acne bacteria, inhibiting sebaceous glands, prevention of wound infection, allergic skin calm.
3. Green -Wavelength 532nm, penetrate into skin 0.5 ~ 2mm Have a good physical for sensitive skin and mental calming effect.
4. Yellow- 583nm wavelengths, penetrate into skin 1 ~ 2mm
Effective treat for skin Hongyun / erythema, relieve redness, swelling and other effects pigments
LED Light FAQ
1. Am I a candidate for LED ligth therapy? Light therapy is not for everyone.
Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure.
Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John’s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
Currently on photosensitive drugs.
Currently taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
Restore the skin’s natural collagen production
Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
Reduce skin redness, scarring and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne products with it? Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED devices, but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with it? Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use it? And how long will it take to see results? For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this product will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …