Photon Therapy Light Treatment Skin Rejuvenation LED Facial Mask
7-Color LED Mask: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Cyan, Dark Purple, Light Blue
This LED face mask delivers 7 wavelengths to help reduce and treat a variety of skin concerns from signs of ageing to pigmentation. Exposing light to the skin surface activates the skins photoreceptors and lets the skin cells absorb its energy. It accelerates cell biochemical circulation and stimulates the production of collagen among other processes.
Red(630 nm)--- One of the most powerful colors to increase blood circulation. Stimulate skin cells to excrete collagen to achieve firm and smooth texture. The red light penetrating 8-10mm is suitable for any type of skin; it can reach derma to stimulate fibre cells. Heating can improve blood circulation and collagen albumen hyperplasia to reduce wrinkles and make skin more elastic and smooth. The mild wave length is suitable for surrounding eyes and forehead.
Blue(430 nm)---Excellent effect of curing acne, kill bacteria, improve sensitive skin The blue light penetrating about 0.5mm has the function of calming against skin rashes; suitable for the skin which is sensitive, oily and with skin rashes. It can adjust skin sebum secretion, effectively get rid of acne and whelk to reach the aim of beautification. Besides, the blue light can astringe and tighten loosened skin.
Green(550 nm)---Anti-aging, smooth wrinkle and fine lines, cure wounds The green light between red light and blue light is suitable for mixed skin. It can improve the function of alternating use of cells and oxygen and activate the microcirculation function of body surface. Meanwhile, calming the skin can make both body and skin relax, and reduce the pain of skin.
Purple(600 nm)---Relaxing, improve lymph metabolism The purple light can strengthen the protein fiber tissue, shrink pores, at the same time ,Eliminate face yellow, wrinkles, premature acne -prone skin; Accelerate the blood circulation function, promote the activation of skin tissue.
Cyan(470 nm)--- Gentle acne treatment, inflammation skin mitigation The Cyan light can adjust the gland function of skin, improve oily skin, black, pink, acne, At the same time ,promote the synthesis of protein and collagen, activate the skin, the relaxation of skin contraction.
Dark Purple (640 nm) Eliminate face yellow, wrinkles, premature acne - prone skin The dark purple light can accelerate the blood circulation function, promote the activation of skin tissue, improve oily skin, black, pink, acne, etc.
Light Blue (510 nm)---Soothing, prevent allergy to desensitization, and so on.
LED FACIAL MASK FAQ
1. Can I use acne products with my LED mask? Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED mask, but can be applied afterward.
2. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED mask? Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
3. How often can I use my LED mask? And how long will it take to see results? For the LED facial mask, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this mask will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …