1. One is an ultrasonic head
2. The other is an LED light head with three colors ( press the button to change )
2. LED Light Therapy
1. Am I a candidate for LED light therapy?
Light therapy is not for everyone.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
2. Can I use acne products with my LED devices?
Yes. Your results will be faster if you use a high-quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used before using your LED devices but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products with my LED devices?
Yes. Light therapy increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high-quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use my LED devices? And how long will it take to see results?
For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.