It's 10 Watts
1. Main Unit X 1
2. Glass Electrode X 7
3. User Manual X 1
How Does It Work
Interchangeable Electrodes Provide Targeted Treatment
Traditionally, orange (neon gas) has been used to treat aging skin and violet (argon gas) to treat acne-prone skin types; however, we have found both electrode types to be equally effective in treating a range of skin concerns. The color of the electrode set is simply a matter of personal preference. It is important to note that the violet electrodes DO NOT produce harmful UV rays! The interchangeable high-frequency electrode parts come in a variety of convenient shapes and sizes to facilitate the treatment of different areas of the face and body:
1. Mushroom: Cheeks, Forehead, Neck, Chest, Back
2. Spoon: Cheeks, Forehead, Neck, Scalp
3. Point: Eye Area, Small Targeted Points, Cystic Acne Spots
4. Comb: Scalp, Existing Hair
Click HERE to get more information
Tissue Warming Promotes Intense Skin Cell Rejuvenation
High-frequency current promotes circulation through tissue warming by naturally contracting underlying blood vessels and tiny muscle groups. This process flushes away toxins while the cells benefit from nutrients and hydrating volume. This creates increased cell renewal and improved collagen and elastin levels resulting in smoother, softer, more youthful-looking skin.
Purifying Oxygenation Process Deeply Cleanses and Heals Acne-Prone Skin
Those with congested and oily skin will significantly benefit from the detoxifying power of high frequency. The treatment gently infuses the skin with purifying oxygen molecules, eliminating harmful toxins and acne-causing bacteria and gently exfoliating dead skin cells. Other benefits include reduced pore size, improved oily skin, and reduced inflammation and redness. With continued use, the result is more precise, brighter, more vibrant-skin!
Boosts The Performance of Your Favorite Skin Care Products
The effectiveness of your creams, serums, and lotions will vastly improve with high-frequency treatment. Most skin care products sit on top of the skin. The oxygenating power of this portable high-frequency device opens up your pores. It makes your skin more receptive to applied topicals by driving them deeper below the skin's surface.
Optimal High-Frequency Current Promotes Superior Rejuvenation and Clarification
The electrodes work in concert with the high-frequency electrical current generated by the Machine to help achieve optimal clarification and rejuvenation results. When touched to the skin, the electrodes produce a subtle glow and skin-purifying, enriched oxygen molecules. You will begin to feel a therapeutic zapping or tingling sensation which may be adjusted according to your comfort level via a power control dial.
How Often Do I Use It
Recommended treatment time:
5-10 minutes per day
face: 5 min. max;
body/scalp: 10 min. max
Recommended treatment frequency:1-3 times/week
* Treatment Guidelines: We do not recommend using this system for more than 5-10 minutes per treatment per day. Using the system for extended periods could leads to early coil burnout, which may void the system's warranty. Limiting the use of the system to once per day is also a safe, recommended frequency of treatment as it allows your skin to process and benefit from the high-frequency stimulus properly. Using the system more frequently will not provide any incremental benefit.
This high-frequency facial machine is a portable professional skin care device for treating skin conditions like acne. It is more potent than traditional hand-held devices but is still portable enough to move from room to room. As with high-frequency instruments, treatment using this device is painless.
How Does High-Frequency Skin Treatment Work
Indirect Method----fit for dry skin and aged skin
-Please screw in the glass tube in the handpiece.
-Please hold the glass tube after touch some talcum powder. Turn on the Machine and the electricity will get through.
-Massage face from neck to chin and from visor to forehead.
Direct Method----fit for greasy skin
-Please grease essence and cream on the face first and then hold the metal bar to put the glass tube on the front. Turn on the Machine.
-Massage with the glass tube in the shape of a "Z" or helix on the face. Do the treatment as follows, forehead--nose--right side of the face--chin--left side of the face--nose--forehead.
Sparkle Method----fit for wounds, sores, and inflammation
-Cover the eyes with a piece of the wet cloth patch, and touch the face with the glass tube on the part of inflammation. For one time, the treatment should be less than 10 seconds.
-It's normal if sparkles are coming out while the glass tube touches the face.
Hair Care Method----fit for stimulating the skin surface, reducing folliculate, and improving healthy hair growth.
-Use the comb tube (together with epilator is much better).
-Towards the direction of the hair to move the comb tube.
1. Apply a glass electrode to the handle. Since the glass electrode is highly fragile, you must be very careful while inserting it into the handle. We recommend using a towel to cover it in case it breaks in your hands. Always place one finger on the electrode.
2. Turn on the Machine.
3. Apply the electrode to the client's skin while your finger is still on the electrode. Never apply the electrode directly to the skin without your finger touching the electrode. Radio waves will jump to the skin and may shock the client.
4. Once the electrode has been applied to the skin, you may release your finger and begin the treatment.
5. FOR TREATING BLEMISHES - Move the electrode in a circular motion or zap the skin with the electrode 3 to 5 times on the targeted areas where you want to have drying and germicidal action. Be sure to pause for 3 seconds while on the skin before circling or zapping another area. Do not pause over the same place for more than 20 seconds.
6. FOR TREATING MATURE/AGING SKIN - Massage the skin slowly in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes using a mushroom electrode. Do not pause over the same area for more than 20 seconds.
7. FOR TREATING EYE AREA - Using a bulb or pencil electrode, massage the eye area slowly in a circular motion for 3 to 5 minutes. DO NOT USE electrodes on the eyelids or eye sockets. Massage the eyes around the bones below the eye sockets or surrounding the brow bone. Do not pause over the same area for more than 20 seconds.
8. FOR TREATING THE SCALP - Use the comb electrode, but make sure you use it on dry hair only. Wet hair conducts electricity. Comb through your hair using the electrode as you would with a regular comb. Repeat the same step 3 to 5 times.
9. To end the session, put the finger on the electrode, then remove the electrode away from the skin and power down the device.