Professional Galvanic Regeneration LED Light Facial Mask
$341.05 - $359.00
This Professional LED mask is not only a low-level light therapy LED facial mask that utilises 3 wavelengths to provide a multitude of skin rejuvenation treatments to the face and neck. It also incorporates the use of galvanic currents to further enhance results and the option of oxygen therapy.
LED Light Therapy can be used in combination with skin peels, facials, microdermabrasion, medical micro needling and laser/IPL treatments to further enhance treatment results.
The LED and Galvanic therapies can be delivered together (sequentially) or as completely separate treatments; giving you even more scope for more treatment variety and a greater return on investment.
Total 192 LEDs 1. Neck: 54 2. Facial: 138
It has 3 LED light modes plus Galvanic Current MODE 1. Skin Rejuvenation with LED Photo-Therapy (1) 630nm red light (2) 830nm infra-red light
Benefits 1. Skin rejuvenation program: 2. Wrinkle reduction 3. Skin toning, tightening and texturing 4. Fading freckles, skin spots, age spots 5. Skin soothing & healing and sun damages
MODE 2. Acne Treatment with LED Photo-Therapy (1) 415nm blue light (2) 830nm infra-red light
MODE 3. Post Care with LED Photo-Therapy (1) 415nm blue light (2) 630nm red light (3) 830nm infra-red light Note: It works on rotation- Changes from RED-BLUE-PURPLE
MODE 4. Galvanic Current Better used with skin-care products (the serums, eye gel and moisturiser..)
Benefits 1. Creates a current to open pores and allow nutrients to be absorbed either from the hydrogel mask2. The positive charge attracts and breaks up negatively charged toxins & impurities
You could: Apply a thick layer of conductive gel before you use it After 10 minutes of galvanic remove the gel (continue with 10 more minutes of LED)
LED FACIAL MASK FAQ
1. Am I a candidate for LED ligth therapy? Light therapy is not for everyone.
Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure.
Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John’s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
Currently on photosensitive drugs.
Currently taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
Restore the skin’s natural collagen production
Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
Reduce skin redness, scarring and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne products with my LED mask? Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED mask, but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED mask? Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use my LED mask? And how long will it take to see results? For the LED facial mask, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this mask will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …