1. What does the LED facial mask do? Depending on which wavelength is used, light therapy can increase collagen production and cell renewal, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, reduce pigmentation and even skin tone, shrink large pores and smooth skin texture, fight acne causing bacteria and minimize scarring.
2. Does the LED facial mask really work？ LED devices are classified by the FDA as possessing “non-significant risk”; they are safe and possess no possibility of harm from over-exposure.
The LEDs emit no UV light, so there is no risk of sunburn or skin cancer. This treatment has no adverse reactions and no down-time.
3. How soon can I expect to see LED light threapy results? Light therapy stimulates your own cells natural healing and collagen production, so the most visible results are not immediate. The skin can look different after the first treatment; smoother and more hydrated with a natural radiant glow, and with each treatment you will see improvement.
Acne scars and scars from other types of injuries can start to improve in as little as 3-4 weeks and should gradually fade over time with continued use.
4. Is LED light therapy for everyone? Light therapy will have the greatest impact on skin cells with sluggish metabolism and slow cellular activity, showing visible signs of aging. It can be used on all skin types, colors and conditions.
We recommend speaking to your doctor or dermatologist first if you are photoallergy.
5. Is the LED facial treatment painful? Light therapy is a gentle, painless, non-invasive and non-abrasive treatment. You'll have no down time after each treatment.
6. Can I use the LED face mask if I am pregnant? We recommend speaking to your doctor first if you are pregnant, have epilepsy or photoallergy or are taking any of the following medications; steroids injections, cortisone injections, medications causing light sensitivity (such as Tetracycline).
7. Should I continue my skin care routine as normal? Sure! The LED mask will help to strengthen and rejuvenate the skin at a cellular level so will amplify the results achieved in other facial treatments. We recommend using the mask as an addition to your existing skincare regime.
8. Can I use LED light thereapy on tattooed skin? The effect of light therapy on tattoos is not yet completely known. We recommend covering any exposed tattoos with a small amount of fabric to protect them from any unforeseen reaction to the light.
9. Can I go out in the sun after LED facial treatment? Of course. LEDs emit no UV light and the treatment does not increase photo-sensitivity. However, we always recommend you protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
CAUTIONS 1. Try to avoid looking directly into light source for an extended period. 2. Keep the mask away from direct sun or heat. 3. For pregnant women, children, epileptic sufferers or anyone who has thyroid disease, we recommend asking your doctor’s advice before starting your light therapy treatments.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …